The Zonta Foundation of Cheektowaga-Lancaster Service Awards
Zonta Cheektowaga Lancaster Foundation provides a number of funding opportunities to non-profit organizations in the WNY counties who further Zonta’s mission. That mission includes service and advocacy in Western New York where women’s rights are recognized as human rights and every woman is able to achieve her full potential. Past groups who have received this award include: The International Institute of Buffalo, YMCA, The Family Justice Center, Nativity Miguel Middle School, Response to Love, Habitat for Humanity Women’s Build, Sisterhood Wellness Center, VA Women’s Wellness Center, Women’s Respite Program, Canine Helpers, Girl Scouts of Cheektowaga & Lancaster, as well as other not-for-profit organizations. We welcome your application and look forward to hearing about your efforts to improve the status of organization’s women and girls locally. One program may be awarded the full amount of available funds, or several programs may be awarded lesser amounts.
In the past 19 years, our Club has awarded over $85,000 in Community Service Awards to many not-for-profit organizations in WNY.
Community Service Award Application:
ALL APPLICATIONS DUE BY MARCH 31, 2019
2018 SERVICE AWARDS:
- Club Donation to Zonta International Foundation
- Cheektowaga Youth Foundation, Inc.
- Depew-Lancaster Boys & Girls Club
- Family Justice Center of Erie County
- International Institute of Buffalo
- The Lancaster Family YMCA
- Sew REDI Buffalo
- Summer Institute for Human Rights & Genocide Studies
- WNY Women’s Foundation
YELLOW ROSE AWARD:
- Diane Benczkowski, Cheektowaga Supervisor
- Johanna M. Coleman, Lancaster Supervisor