We, the Zonta Club of Cheektowaga-Lancaster are an active, successful service organization focusing on Cheektowaga, Lancaster and surrounding towns. We also are committed to making a difference in the status of women globally.
Membership is a rewarding experience that is also a responsibility that requires time, resources and financial commitments.
OUR OPEN INVITATION: We invite you to attend and participate in our dinner meetings, fund raisers, and special activities. This will allow you to get to know our dynamic members and assess your interest and eligibility in Zonta. The better you get to know us (and we get to know you) the better you can assess if Zonta is a best fit for you.
MEMBERSHIP IN ZONTA MEANS: Making a difference in the quality of life for women and children, locally and globally.
- Opening doors to friendships and associations with other executives, professionals, and business women locally, and around the world.
- Belonging to an international organization representing a diversity of occupations affording you a global perspective on women’s issues.
- Providing service to individuals and their families through personal service or by fundraising to support important service projects at local and international levels
- Enriching your life personally by sharing talents to make the world a better place
- Developing leadership skills with opportunities for growth at local, district, and the international level
You will be called upon to give your time, talent and enthusiasm to Zonta. We expect you to be an active member. We encourage you to attend Area, District workshops, conferences and the International Zonta Convention.
MEMBERSHIP PROCESS: Click here to fill out a membership application.
Once you fill out the membership application, you will be invited to our Taste of Zonta introductory meeting. You will get more information about Zonta and meet some of the members who will talk about their experiences in Zonta. Then you will decide if you really wish to make the commitment to join our club. If so, you may attend our Zonta 101 orientation session. You would be initiated into the club at the following monthly meeting. Welcome!