Membership in Zonta International and the Zonta Club of Cheektowaga-Lancaster is a rewarding experience. We are an international women’s service organization dedicated to advancing the status of women locally and globally. Membership is a responsibility that requires time, resources, and financial commitments.
Eligible members must be willing to support the objectives of Zonta.
Membership in Zonta means: Making a difference in the quality of life for women and children, locally and globally.
- Opening doors to friendships and associations with other executives, professionals, and business women locally, and around the world.
- Belonging to an international organization representing a diversity of occupations affording you a global perspective on women’s issues.
- Providing service to individuals and their families through personal service or by fundraising to support important service projects at local and international levels
- Enriching your life personally by sharing talents to make the world a better place
- Developing leadership skills with opportunities for growth at local, district, and the international level
Our Open Invitation: We invite you to attend and participate in our dinner meetings, fund raisers, and special activities. This will allow you to get to know our dynamic members and assess your interest and eligibility in Zonta. The better you get to know us (and we get to know you) the better you can assess if Zonta is a best fit for you.
Member Responsibilities: As a member, you are responsible for regularly attending club and relevant committee meetings. You must pay all dues and fees promptly. You will be called upon to serve in leadership roles and give your time, talent, and enthusiasm to the organization. You are also responsible for identifying and recommending prospective new members. As time and resources allow, you are encouraged to also attend area, district, and international meetings, workshops, conferences, and conventions. We are an active service organization in Cheektowaga, Lancaster and surrounding towns. We are committed to making a difference in the status of women globally and also within our community.
Membership Process: The membership process is very straightforward. Our membership committee reviews your application and determines if you meet the eligibility requirements.
Membership Application: Click here to fill out a membership application.